- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Project Management Foundation
Project Integration Management is a crucial aspect of project management that focuses on coordinating and unifying all the various project processes and activities. It involves the processes and activities necessary to identify, define, combine, unify, and coordinate the various processes and project management activities within a project.
The primary goal of Project Integration Management is to ensure that all the components of a project are effectively integrated and aligned with the project objectives and stakeholders’ expectations. It involves developing a comprehensive project management plan that defines the project scope, schedule, budget, quality requirements, and other essential aspects.
Project Integration Management also encompasses the processes of project execution, change control, and project closure. It involves monitoring and controlling the project’s progress, ensuring that it remains on track and aligned with the project objectives. It also includes managing project changes, assessing their impacts, and implementing approved changes effectively.
Effective Project Integration Management enables project managers to address conflicts, resolve issues, and make timely and informed decisions. It ensures that the project stays aligned with the organizational strategies and maximizes the chances of project success.
In summary, Project Integration Management is the discipline that brings together all project elements and processes to ensure a cohesive and successful project outcome. It involves integrating project activities, managing changes, and maintaining alignment with project goals and stakeholder expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding the importance and role of Project Integration Management in project success.
- Exploring the key processes and activities involved in Project Integration Management.
- Learning how to develop a project charter, including identifying project objectives and selecting a project manager.
- Understanding how to develop a comprehensive project management plan that integrates all project components.
- Gaining knowledge of how to effectively direct and manage project work, including coordinating team activities and monitoring progress.
- Learning how to monitor and control project work, identify variances, and take corrective actions to keep the project on track.
- Understanding the process of performing integrated change control, including assessing and managing change requests.
- Learning how to effectively close a project or project phase, including obtaining final acceptance and documenting lessons learned.
- Understanding the importance of effective communication and stakeholder engagement in Project Integration Management.
- Gaining knowledge of best practices, tools, and techniques for successful Project Integration Management.
- By achieving these learning objectives, individuals can develop a solid understanding of Project Integration Management principles, processes, and practices, enabling them to effectively manage and integrate all project components for successful project outcomes.
Lesson One: Introduction00:00
Develop Project Charter
Lesson Two: Develop Project Charter00:00
Develop Project Management Plan
Lesson Three: Develop Project Management Plan and Other Processes00:00
Close out the project