Refund Policy for IIPM eLearning Website
At IIPM eLearning website, we strive to provide quality educational content to our users. However, we understand that sometimes, our users may face circumstances that require them to request a refund. In such cases, we have established the following refund policy:
1. Refund Eligibility:
- a) Users are eligible for a refund if they have purchased a course or program from our website.
- b) Refund requests must be made within 7 days of the purchase date.
2. Refund Process:
- a) To request a refund, users must send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Refund Request”.
- b) The email must contain the following details: – User’s name and email address – Course or program name – Purchase date – Reason for the refund request
- c) Our finance team will review the refund request and respond to the user within 5 business days.
3. Refund Approval:
- a) Refunds will be approved if the request meets our refund policy criteria.
- b) Approved refunds will be processed within 10 business days from the date of approval.
- c) Refunds will be issued in the same payment method used for the original purchase.
4. Refund Rejection:
- a) Refund requests that do not meet our refund policy criteria will be rejected.
- b) Users will be notified via email if their refund request has been rejected.
- c) If the user disagrees with the rejection, they may appeal the decision by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Refund Appeal”. Our finance team will review the appeal and respond to the user within 5 business days.
We reserve the right to modify this refund policy at any time. Any changes will be communicated to our users via email and will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
If you have any questions about our refund policy, please contact us at [email protected].
Thank you for choosing IIPM eLearning.